I never thought this would be so easy, potty training, that is. Violette started one day last week and has never looked back at those diapers again. It's been one week of no diapers and only one or two minor accidents have occurred. She's only 2 and I am so proud of her. I guess it helps that she has Michael to look up to and always wants to do everything just like him. So I will not take all of the credit.
Way to go Violette!
More interesting info.: We went to Tahoe camping over the 4th of July weekend for the first time with our kids and had a blast, well sort of. It was freezing at night and Violette kept asking to go home. Next time I think I will try camping at Dillons Beach. Oh, we also lost our memory card to our camera right before we went so we only have pictures that others took of us. Bummer!! Side note: I found the memory card a week after we got back when I finally cleaned the kids room. Turns out Michael did take it like he ALWAYS does. Crazy kid! Here are some pictures that Tony took with his phone over the summer thus far. Thank goodness for those fancy phones.

thanks for those brownies with the heavily colored frosting


don't mind the face...next time I should be informed of a pictured being taken of me!! This was my favorite beach, Sand Harbor!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment