Monday, July 27, 2009

One more month to go...

and I'll be sane again. We are about to finish our last month at the mall. It will be sad to stop but at the same time I'm ready to be a full-time Mom again and do normal everyday things: clean, play with my kids, swim, eat my lunch at Noon and not 4:30, etc. This was a great experience and I'm sure we will do it again in the future. We will still continue to have Violets in Bloom online. So no need to fear, you can still get your cute accessories.


I sure do miss these guys...and I'm sure Daddy could use a break from this crazy little monster we have.
No, not him, he has surprisingly been really good.


It's this one we worry about... what is happening?!?!

Can this girl really be tamed?

Poor Daddy needs a break.

Thanks for all of your support Tony!!! You're doing a great job!!

No comments: