Michael and I share our birthdays today, how lucky! I can't believe he's two and I'm 2? and I don't look a day over 18. Hopefully my youth stays with me when I'm 4o something. He was totally into his juice and watching Cars but I had to capture something on film for our birthdays.


5 comments:
You look great and Michael looks like a juice addict. Is your website done? If it is, then that's 3 birthdays today. The birth of your website. We're so excited to celebrate with you this weekend. Finally, we don't have to drive 10 hours to see you.
Happy B day you 2! Hope you enjoyed my phone message
you look so beautiful!! i love your hair!! and michael looks too cute with his awesome hair as well! happy birthday you two!! enjoy a few bites of ice cream for me!! Kens
OK OK OK I r broke and would love you all forever and ever if micheal got this from me somehow as a present
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B001DF2GAS?searsBrand=core
:D
Why am I Gmzort!?!?
I am Trevor!
Post a Comment