Tony took me to Vegas for my 30th birthday, I know I can't believe that I'm 30. I think that I'm a passable 24.
Anyway onto the trip, we left Saturday and stayed until Tuesday, nice, huh!!

Venetian

Eiffel Tower

Paris!

Lion Habitat at the MGM(where we stayed)

Laying by the pool at our hotel

Meeting some famous people

Super funny store called the Stupid Factory, great shirts.


Piazza de St. Mark
Restaurant where we ate my b-day dinner

got my favorite appetizer, caprese salad. I could eat it forever.

Gondola's at the Venetian

Ceiling at the Venetian

Shark Reek at Mandalay Bay


Beautiful night view of the lights on Vegas Strip

Dinner at the New York, New York

Our hotel, MGM

New York, New York
It was a wonderful trip with Tony, thanks babe!!

1 comment:
What a fun getaway! You don't look 30 and you have beautiful eyes by the way! Happy belated birthday to you!
Post a Comment