We had one of the best weekends yet at the beach!! Not because of all the fun things we did and saw but because the kids were so well behaved, I was shocked.
Things we did:
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Dennis the Menice Playground
- Louie Linguini's for lunch
- Fresh Farmer's Market with killer deals (7 avocados for $1, 5 Artichokes for $1, etc.)
- Thai food for dinner
- Kite flying on the beach
- Desserts from Gayle's Bakery
- Acai Bowl from Cafe Brasil
- Met up with Cousin Danny and his new girlfriend
- Saw Uncle Dan and Aunt Pat
1 comment:
I miss you guys. I wish I could have been on that beach with you. Did you get a new camera? You look good in my clothes because you're so skinny. Nice bangs too. Did you think about us when you ate at the Thai restaurant? I'm leaving to Madison tomorrow so I'll Skype with you this week.
Post a Comment