Thursday, April 22, 2010

What do ya think? Can you tell what's NEW?


You guys guessed RIGHT!!! Extensions. I've always wanted them, never had the patience to grow my hair out this long and they were 25% off so I splurged!!! Now I have the motivation to grow my hair out for sure. I just need to get Richelle to trim some layers in it. Woohoo for long hair and feelin' good!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG....your hair looks so good! I LOVE IT.

The Cheshire Five!! said...

i can make one guess but then i would be cheating...

Tiffani said...

extensions?

Whitney said...

Uuuuuuhhh...you look STUNNING. This is blowing my mind. Wha?

Whitney said...

After a second look...do I need extensions too?

the straz fam said...

Wow! Long hair looks GREAT on you. Totally love it.

Rachel said...

They look really good -- I couldn't even tell (and I usually can). So thank heavens for Kelly (she had your blog on her blogroll) -- now I shall blog stalk you all of my days.