Tony took me shooting for the first time. I was scared out of my pants!!! I've never even liked holding guns, but now I'm hooked.
We like to hang out at the fountains and eat yummy gelato. Sometime this crazy dinosaur looking boy comes along.

Our latest LOVE is the "beach",aka, Folsom Lake. Why travel hours away when we have water and sand so close? We call it the beach and Michael and Violette are in heaven.

We like to hang out at the fountains and eat yummy gelato. Sometime this crazy dinosaur looking boy comes along.
Our latest LOVE is the "beach",aka, Folsom Lake. Why travel hours away when we have water and sand so close? We call it the beach and Michael and Violette are in heaven.

1 comment:
Shooting guns is funs. I wanted to rhyme. I wouldn't want to shoot living things (not that I mind if other people do), but I like a good clay pigeon session.
Post a Comment