I am cleaning and organizing the kids' room and garage today in preparation for my GARAGE SALE Saturday. I just can't believe it's only been three years since our first child was born and how much STUFF we have accumulated. Since we don't foresee any other kids coming our way in the future, it's time for it all to go. Kind of a sad realization. Even though I don't or haven't used our strollers, boppy pillow, etc. for years I am so attached. Weird? I don't know. I guess it's just the attachment of a mother to something that symbolizes her baby.
Here it goes! (deep breath in)
Bye, bye baby STUFF and here's to a clean start...(and release)
2 comments:
You know what...if you're getting rid of your small stroller I would use it. I know Violette still uses it sometimes.
It is crazy to think of how much "stuff" children bring into our lives. Good for you in getting organized!
Post a Comment