Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy

Pre-show with their self chosen Disney t-shirts and dolls. Princess Tiana


Cinderella and a not so excited Michael


Right before the show started, I swear they were excited!


Michael and me



Daddy and Violette

The Hosts of the Show

Cars
Ursula
Monday night we went to Disney on Ice. It was great! We even got to see Princess Tiana(The Princess and the Frog) and Cinderella in person before the show. Tiana blew a kiss to Michael and it was all over from there, he just wanted to leave that room. :)

Although, if I could give some feed back to the creators I would nicely suggest that the whole Lion King section be taken out and maybe add in Toy Story. I'm sorry but when Simba and his Dad were being chased by those "beast things" and then Mufasa died FACE DOWN on the ice for 5 minutes and was then dragged off the ice it was a little dramatic and scary!!! Michael kept asking when they were going home and Mickey was coming back. Overall a great show...maybe 2 hours is pushing it though.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I don't know if I believe that they were excited. Prove it. :)