
My Mom's family...check out my Dad in there too.

My Mom's senior portrait...I sure do miss seeing pictures of her. This January marked 11yrs. since she passed away.

Who's idea was this anyway?? AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Trevor and Kensley
Brad Cheshire, Brent Cheshire, Bryce Cheshire, Tim Strazzo and Whitney Christopherson.
Yes I know some of these are pretty embarrassing and gross...but I had too.
3 comments:
My parents have that first one up at their house... LOVE IT! And I do love that pic of your mom. You can really see where that beautiful smile you all have comes from... :) I miss her.
I just love old pictures and how they always capture us in time! Your mom was beautiful and you look a lot like her.
Those first two photos are awesome. I'm bringing home a big album of family photos that dad found. They have really great pictures from Dillon Beach and stuff from when we were really little.
Post a Comment