After dressing him for church today and messing around with his hair I have realized what he will be for Halloween this year.
Can you figure it out? His hair will be a little bit different but you get the idea.
If you know Michael well enough then you know this picture is true to form. He is such a dork, I guess he'll fit the part well.
Sweet Violette was hanging out too waiting for church to start.
Did you figure it out?
That's right...ALFALFA from The Little Rascals.
All we need is the hair up in the back, freckles and some suspenders.
Remember Violette earlier this year? I was thinking now that her hair is longer...
We should just paint her face dark and she could be Buckwheat.
What do you think??
3 comments:
Black face? I would go with Darla.
she's a little young for blackface :]
that would be so funny!
Post a Comment