Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh, to find the time.

I have so much to say about working at the mall and people watching. I'll try to find the time this week to tell you all about it. I have some great comments, stories and observations. Off to sleep now so I can start the week of work in the morning. By the way, it's been going great!!

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

I went by and saw your display. It looks so good! Congrats on the new adventure! I'm sure your stuff is selling fast!

THE HAGES said...

Just thought you would like to know a ton of people in my ward are talk ing about you! Good things. They the all the little bows and cute things you are selling at the mall. I am on my way this week to check it out. I am glad to hear it is going well.