Monday, May 18, 2009

My Invention

I know you all are so impressed with my creativity, well, wait till you see this...
I was so tired of boiling water to put in the kids pool to make the water warmer, so I hooked up my own invention. Check it out. I was really impressed with myself until Tony reminded me that we pay for all of that hot water I was using. Oops!
One more crazy idea of mine that turned out brilliant!!
At least my kids appreciated it, I think.


Here's a video to showcase my invention. I only had to steal one hose from a neighbor and use both our back and front yard hoses.

2 comments:

KMC Photography said...

very cute lets hope they can use that water for awhile

Whitney said...

Isn't it hot outside? Don't you want cold water? Are you trying to cook your kids?