
I've been trying to get my website done for 8 months and without going into frustrating details, I finally got the template done. I'm working on getting all the pictures up and the $ cart going, but the template and homepage is done. WOW!! I love it! Check it out!
3 comments:
It looks really good. I'm glad it's almost ready.
Hi there! My name is Crystal and used to be in the Van Maren Ward. That's where I found your blog. I love your clips... I make all of my daughter's clips. They're so much fun. I've seen your clips at Bellybou and loved them! I'm excited to see your booth in the mall. Good luck with that! I actually know Melanie Cadle... she's in my ward! She's actually the one who taught me how to make the clips! Small world isn't it? Good luck with your business!
Wow Court! It's gorgeous! I would love to add a link on my blog- I'm not sure how to. Will you email me? tamialdama@gmail.com Way to go!
Post a Comment