Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks Whitney we had a blast!!....Scott we were glad you made it out too.

Michael, Whitney, Tony and I made an expert level haunted cookie house. Don't get jealous by our artistic abilities.

Front and back views of the home.


Way to work up a sweat.
After a great day we headed out to the Fountains in Roseville. We took in some of the fountain show, Anthropology and Miabella gelato.

We ran out of time with Whitney so today for FHE we did some amateur pumpkin carving. Michael and I did the skull and Tony did the face. Violette loved the pumpkins, she was tyring to suck on it when we were all done. Michael, on the other hand, wouldn't even go near the pumpkin without Violette near him after we carved it.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

I wish I could have been there for pumpkins, they look really good. I'm pleasantly surprised that I don't look as gross in those photos as I felt. Let's decorate a gingerbread house every time I'm in town.

The Cheshire Five!! said...

looks like so much fun. pretty soon we will all be able to hang out together!! yes!! Kens