Friday, September 12, 2008

Not the water drain too!

Michael's newest fascination is coloring with crayons. Coloring in his books, on our bathroom cabinets and especially outside on everything. Luckily the median he chooses to work with outside is chalk . The other night the kids were out back as I was making dinner and when I went to see what they were doing, this is how I found the backyard. Violette was looking ever so innocent, you know she had to have some sort of part in this coloring catastrophe.







Yes, he even tried coloring in the dirt!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I like the new background.

I think that the yard looks great. A little bit of color can go a long way. And yes, I can just see Violette reaching out over her bulky walking-thing and vandalizing the beams with the expert skill of a much older hooligan. She is probably totally to blame.

The Cheshire Five!! said...

too cute, he has a bright future ahead of him. decorator, painter, who knows the possibilities are endless. and vi is definitely made for management, she obviously supervised the whole thing! Kens