I highly recommend seeing the fountain show at the Fountains in Roseville across from the Galleria. It is just on the weekends, every half hour. It's fun for the kids, Michael thought it was so cool.
The show looks fun! I heard that they have a little water park there for kids to play in too?? It was fun seeing you guys at the reception - we still need to get together and hang out sometime! : )
When will we see a new post, you have had my daughter there off and on for about a month, and no pics...I am having trouble remembering what she looks like.
Hi, this is Jamie (Odom) Hodgkin. I ran across your blog (through Marie Cambridge) and I am so glad I did! You look like you are doing so good. Your little family is adorable! If you want to check out my blog it's hodgkinfamilyupdates.blogspot.com
5 comments:
I found your blog through Jami Strazzo, it's a small world. That show looks entertaining, we'll have to check it out.
The show looks fun! I heard that they have a little water park there for kids to play in too?? It was fun seeing you guys at the reception - we still need to get together and hang out sometime! : )
Cool! I had no idea those fountains were there. We'll have to go check it out. Maybe we can do our sushi night sometime soon and go there after.
When will we see a new post, you have had my daughter there off and on for about a month, and no pics...I am having trouble remembering what she looks like.
Hi, this is Jamie (Odom) Hodgkin. I ran across your blog (through Marie Cambridge) and I am so glad I did! You look like you are doing so good. Your little family is adorable!
If you want to check out my blog it's hodgkinfamilyupdates.blogspot.com
Post a Comment