Friday, April 18, 2008

White Trash McDonalds fun day!!






Yet another park day and another ride home naked. This time he was not the first to jump into the mud. Instead he just sat right in it and started to cry, he's not a very manly man when it comes to getting dirty or touching textured things. on our way home I thought it would be fun to get a $1 cone at McDonald's since he has never had one. I guess I wanted it more!! We brought it back home and after he successfully learned to lick for the first time he devoured it, then came the double cheeseburger. I know what you're all thinking, my kid is big enough, although it is all 30 lbs. of solid muscle, he doesn't eat like this hardly ever. He quite enjoyed it though.

1 comment:

The Cheshire Five!! said...

If he is thiry pounds of pure muscle, I am 245 pounds of it as well.